Our contact details
The categories of personal data we collect and use
The categories of personal data we collect and use include:
- name (optional);
- email address;
Sources of personal data
We will receive your personal data when you provide them to us yourself or when you use or purchase one or more of our services.
How we use your personal data
- As necessary, to perform a contract with you, such as a contract to supply football and lottery information to you.
- As necessary, to comply with a legal obligation, for the following purposes:
- where you exercise your rights under data protection law and make requests; and
- to comply with any legal obligation, any lawful request from government or law enforcement officials and as may be required to meet national security or law enforcement requirements or prevent illegal activity.
- As necessary, for our legitimate interests in providing the services and ensuring they operate safely, securely and in a commercially suitable way which is tailored to your use and interests, for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the services;
- to verify your identity for security purposes;
- to help us to ensure our customers are genuine and to prevent fraud;
- to ensure the security of our websites, mobile applications and other technology systems;
- for the good governance of our business, including keeping financial records;
- to provide you with information about our Services, to contact you about administrative matters, and to manage and respond to any queries or complaints you make or any correspondence you send us;
- to process your competition entries and your survey or voting information;
- to operate competitions, including notifying you if you have won, to confirm delivery of a prize or for other related purposes; and
- for market research and statistical analysis and to analyse the use of our Services so that we can improve them.
- Based on your consent, for the following purposes:
- to send you marketing communications.
If you win a competition, we may publicly post some of your data on our website or mobile application (for example acceptance of a prize may also require you (unless prohibited by law) to allow us to post publicly some of your personal data such as on a winners page). However, we will not post your data publicly without your express consent.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will normally retain your personal data (email address and, if given, name) until you specifically ask us to remove it from our database. It is kept for your benefit so that you might continue/resume your membership more easily should you wish to do so.
We will also retain your personal data if we believe we may need them in order to respond to any claims, to protect our rights, and we will retain your personal data if we are required to retain them in order to comply with applicable laws.
We will always retain your personal data in accordance with data protection law and never retain your personal data for longer than is necessary.
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time, to:
- request that we provide you with a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- request that we update any of your personal data which are inaccurate or incomplete;
- request that we delete any of your personal data which we are holding;
- request that we restrict the way that we process your personal data;
- request that we provide your personal data to you or a third-party provider of services in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format;
- object to us processing personal data based on our legitimate interests, including profiling; or
- object to us processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Your request must include your name, email address and postal address and we may request proof of your identity. Please allow at least seven working days for us to process your request.
Withdrawing your consent
Where we are processing your personal data based on your consent, you may change your mind and withdraw your consent at any time.
You can withdraw your consent to receive marketing communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in an email. You may also cancel your Soccerlotto membership at any time by (on the Soccerlotto homepage) clicking My Account -> Account and then Cancel. You will then be asked to confirm cancellation of your account.
You can also withdraw your consent to receive marketing communications or any other consent you have previously provided to us by contacting us at email@example.com.
The consequence of you withdrawing consent might be that we cannot do certain things for you.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You may also make a complaint to a supervisory authority for data protection matters. In the UK, this would be the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (https://ico.org.uk/). If you live in another EEA country, you may complain to the supervisory authority in your country. Alternatively you may seek a remedy through local courts if you believe your rights have been breached.
How do we protect your personal data?
We use industry standard technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data. We keep your personal data secure by implementing policies, procedures and access controls so that only authorised members of our staff or authorised third parties can access your personal data. We protect our information technology systems with firewalls and anti-virus and anti-malware software and other information security technology solutions.
We cannot guarantee the security of your personal data when you transmit it to us. For example, if you email us your personal data, you should be aware that email is not a secure transmission method. As such, you acknowledge and accept that we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to us and that any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access one of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Links to other websites and mobile applications
We sometimes provide you with links to other websites or mobile applications, or such are recommended by other members on our Forum. These websites and mobile applications are not under our control. We are responsible only for the privacy practices and security of our Services. We are not responsible for the privacy policies, content or security of any linked websites or mobile applications. We recommend that you check the privacy and security policies of each and every website and mobile application that you visit.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
Cookies are used by us for the following purposes:
- to enable certain features of our websites (e.g. login authentication);
- to analyse the traffic to our websites (for example, we can count how many people have looked at a specific page, or see how visitors move around the website when they use it, and use this information to improve the website);
- to help target advertisements which are more likely to be of interest to you;
- to allow us carry out retargeting (this is when advertisements are presented to you for products or services which you have previously looked at on a website, but have not purchased);
- to allow you to interact with our websites on social media platforms.